Arthur Alabaster and Thomas Wilson founded our Company in 1887 in the heart of the historic Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham. Three years later they were able to build and move to their state of the art factory in Legge Lane.
From the outset, highly skilled craftsmen were employed to produce a wide range of high quality gold and diamond jewellery designed for their discerning clientele of the late 19th century.
Now run by the third and fourth generations of the
Alabaster family, the Company remains a true family
business, dedicated to maintaining the same high
standards of quality and craftsmanship in the
production of exclusive jewellery for the 21st